The purpose of the Molly Ann Mishler Memorial Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students who are admitted into the Early Childhood Development or Elementary Education Program.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage or Matanuska-Susitna College.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least part-time [six (6) credits] at Matanuska-Susitna College.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at Matanuska-Susitna College.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to applicants formally admitted into the Early Childhood Development program.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete Scholarship Application
- Submit the following information in the text box below to qualify for this scholarship:
- Applicant must submit a brief essay (250 words max) indicating their intent to pursue an Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education program at Mat-Su College and describing how good language skills (written/oral) are vital to success in their program/career: