The purpose of the National Association of Purchasing Management Alaska Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students pursuing a program of study in logistics at the College of Business and Public Policy at UAA.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate academic success, leadership potential, and activity involvement.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the Associates Degree program in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or a Bachelors of Business Administration in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must submit a 250 word essay about their interest/commitment in purchasing/supply management.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need and who display a demonstrated interest in Professional Purchasing and Supply Management.
- Preference will be given to students who have not previously been awarded a baccalaureate or associate degree.
- Preference will be given to Alaska residents.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit the additional information in the text box below:
- Applicants must submit a 250 word essay about their interest/commitment in purchasing/supply management.