The purpose of the National Association of Purchasing Management Alaska Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students pursuing a program of study in logistics at the College of Business and Public Policy at UAA.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate academic success, leadership potential, and activity involvement.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the Associates Degree program in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or a Bachelors of Business Administration in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must submit a 250 word essay about their interest/commitment in purchasing/supply management.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need and who display a demonstrated interest in Professional Purchasing and Supply Management.
- Preference will be given to students who have not previously been awarded a baccalaureate or associate degree.
- Preference will be given to Alaska residents.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.
*In order to qualify for this scholarship please submit the additional information in the text box below to supplement the online application.
Applicants must submit a 250 word essay about their interest/commitment in purchasing/supply management.