The purpose of the NASW Alaska Chapter Social Work Scholarship Fund is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to a student seeking a Bachelors or Masters degree in Social Work at the University of Alaska Anchorage. Scholarships will be awarded for each category as long as funds are available.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Bachelors or Masters degree in Social Work at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to students who are members of the National Association of Social Workers Alaska Chapter.
- Please make sure you meet all the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Applications for the UAA NASW Alaska Chapter Social Work Scholarship are handled through the School of Social Work. For questions regarding application procedures or deadlines, please contact the School of Social Work at: