The purpose of the Nursing Students in Need Scholarship is to support students in need during their final semester of the graduating year from the School of Nursing Program at UAA.
Award amount is $500 per academic year
- Applicant must be in their final semester of their graduating year.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the Associate or Bachelor of Nursing degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be enrolled at least part-time (six credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application.