The purpose of the R and R Completion Scholarship is to provide financial assistance up to, but not to exceed the cost of attendance (per standard financial aid definition) for two years (junior and senior) to a student enrolled at the University of Alaska Anchorage to enable him/her to complete a engineering baccalaureate degree. Scholarship recipients must continue to meet the minimum qualifications throughout their degree program (final two years of receiving scholarship), and make sufficient progress so that the recipient will be able to graduate the following year.
- Recipient must be motivated and highly likely to succeed in completing a four-year degree program.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an engineering baccalaureate program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on continuous full-time enrollment of at least (12) credits per semester in order to complete their degree.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Preference shall be given to first generation college students.
- Applicant must be a junior (minimum 60+ credits) at the time of initial award.
- Applicants must be an Alaska resident.
- Applicants must remain in good academic standing and maintain a 3.0 GPA in order to remain eligible for this award during their senior year.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit the following to qualify for the R and R Completion Scholarship: