The purpose of the Ralph & Marie George Scholarship Fund is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students who are formally admitted into a degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage and demonstrate financial need.
Award amount is $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to applicants seeking a degree in Nursing or Engineering.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.