The purpose of the Ralph & Marie George Scholarship Fund is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students who are formally admitted into a degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage and demonstrate financial need.
Award amount is $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to applicants seeking a degree in Nursing or Engineering.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the electronic Scholarship Application