The purpose of the Riemann Memorial Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to students enrolled in an Associate of Arts or Bachelor of Liberal Arts degree program at Kenai Peninsula College (KPC), Kenai River Campus.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a GPA of at least 2.0
- Applicant must be enrolled in an Associate of Arts or Bachelor of Liberal Arts degree program.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must be an Alaskan resident
- Preference will be given to a sophomore, junior or senior student.
For more information on this scholarship, please contact Kenai Peninsula College at 907-262-0300.