The purpose of the RRANN Program Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students currently enrolled in a nursing degree program through the Recruitment and Retention of Alaska Natives into Nursing (RRANN Program) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is $500 per academic year
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a degree program within the School of Nursing through the RRANN program.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be an Alaskan resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is to be in effect.
- Preference will be given to Alaska Native or American Indian students.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.