The purpose of the Sandra Pogany Memorial Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted into a degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage and who are members of the University of Alaska Anchorage Speech and Debate Team.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must be a member of the University of Alaska Anchorage Speech and Debate Team and have competed for at least one semester with demonstrated proven abilities in Speech and Debate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage by the start of the semester of the award.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits for undergraduate and nine (9) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident or out-of-state resident
For application instructions and deadline, contact Steve Johnson, UAA Communication Department , (907) 786-4391 email@example.com