The purpose of the Seamus Mawe Memorial Nursing Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted into a Nursing degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per student
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 and a minimum cumulative Nursing program grade point average of 2.5.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Nursing degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least at full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to applicants whose program of study reflects emphasis in community health.
- Preference will be given to individuals who intend to work in rural Alaska or in lesser developed countries.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application.