The purpose of the UAA South Anchorage Rotary Endowed Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students currently enrolled at the University of Alaska Anchorage who demonstrate financial need.
Award amount is a minimum of $1,500 per year.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must have financial dependents.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage .
- Recipient must be enrolled at least half-time, six credits per semester.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the electronic Scholarship Application