The purpose of the Steve Jackstadt Scholarship for New Economics Students Scholarship Fund is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to a full-time student beginning course work to obtain a BA or BBA in economics.
Award amount is a minimum $2000 per academic year.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must be a full-time sophomore or junior beginning course work to obtain a BA or BBA in economics.
- Applicant must have met the principles requirement in economics, and have completed no more than nine upper division credits.
- Preference will be given to applicants demonstrating financial need and college success.
- Applicant must exhibit motivation and commitment through previous course work and activities.
- Applicant must submit an essay, "Why I Chose to Become an Economics Major," citing their interest in economics and their future aspirations.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline to complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit additional information in the text box below:
Please title your essay "Why I Chose to Become an Economics Major."