- Recipients must reside in Kodiak, Alaska.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Recipients must be admitted to one of the following programs: any Kodiak College program, or the UAA Associate of Applied Sciences in Nursing, the UAA BA in Elementary Education or the UAA BA in Early Childhood Education.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits).
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
Susan Thompson Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of the Susan Thompson Memorial Scholarship is to provide tuition and other related assistance to students at the University of Alaska Anchorage residing in Kodiak.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.