The purpose of the Susan Thompson Memorial Scholarship is to provide tuition and other related assistance to students at the University of Alaska Anchorage residing in Kodiak.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Recipients must reside in Kodiak, Alaska.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Recipients must be admitted to one of the following programs: any Kodiak College program, or the UAA Associate of Applied Sciences in Nursing, the UAA BA in Elementary Education or the UAA BA in Early Childhood Education.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits).
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application