The purpose of the Thomas J. Martin Memorial Scholarship Fund is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to a full-time, undergraduate students wishing to take course work in the area of welding at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be involved in coursework showing emphasis in the field of welding.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate a financial need.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.