- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted to Kodiak College.
- Applicant must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours at Kodiak College.
- Preference will be given to those studying math.
Tim Gail Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of the Tim Gail Memorial Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students at Kodiak College with a preference to those studying math.
Award amount is $500 per semester/$1000 per academic year
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.