The purpose of the UAA Excellence in Music Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to incoming, full-time, degree-seeking freshman who are formally admitted into a Bachelor of Music, Performance, or Education program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Applicant should demonstrate motivation, talent, academic, and leadership potential.
Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
Applicant must be formally admitted into a Bachelor of Music, Performance, or Education program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Applicant must be an incoming, first time freshman.
Applicant must plan on enrolling at least full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit the additional information below: