The purpose of the UAA Thomas W. & Helen M. Cahill Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted into the Associate of Applied Science in Nursing degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
1 award at $3,000 per academic year.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the Associate of Applied Science of Nursing degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must have demonstrated financial need.
- Preference will be given to graduates of Alaska High Schools.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.