The purpose of the Vince Demarest Endowed Scholarship in Accounting is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students who are formally admitted into the Associate of Applied Science in Accounting program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the AAS Accounting degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be enrolled full/part time.
- Applicant must be an Alaska resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to students who have completed at least one semester of accounting courses.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application