The purpose of the Virginia M. & Benjamin B. Talley Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted in a degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic achievement and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into and undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (12 credits for an undergraduate and 9 credits for a graduate)at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for a graduate.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to students from Homer, Anchor Point, and Nikolaevsk.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the electronic Scholarship Application