The purpose of the Welding Technology Department Scholarship Fund is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to a full-time University of Alaska Anchorage student who is enrolled in the field of Welding.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Welding degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S.. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to applicants who intend on pursuing a career in Alaska.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application