The purpose of the Wells Fargo Career Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students who are interested in a career with Wells Fargo.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must be interested in a career with Wells Fargo.
- Applicant must be a junior or senior student attending the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time (12 credits) during the semester of the award.
- Applicant must be admitted into an undergraduate degree program within the College of Business and Public Policy.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have completed accounting, economics, and finance courses.
- Preference will be given to candidates in Business Management, Finance, Economics, or Accounting majors or minors.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit the additional information in the text box below:
- Submit a brief essay (250 words max) explaining: "why they would like a career in the banking industry."