The purpose of the Wells Fargo Career Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students who are interested in a career with Wells Fargo
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must be interested in a career with Wells Fargo.
- Applicant must be a junior or senior student attending the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time (12 credits) during the semester of the award.
- Applicant must be admitted into an undergraduate degree program within the College of Business and Public Policy.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have completed accounting, economics, and finance courses.
- Preference will be given to candidates in Business Management, Finance, Economics, or Accounting majors or minors.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then log-in to the secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.
*In order to qualify for this scholarship please submit the additional information in the text box below to supplement the online application:
Applicants must submit a brief essay (250 words max) explaining why they would like a career in the banking industry.