The purpose of the Zane Olson Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to students pursuing a degree in visual arts at Kenai Peninsula College (KPC), Kenai River Campus.
Award amount is $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a GPA of at least 2.0
- Applicant must be a full-time student attending Kenai Peninsula College
- Applicant must be pursing a degree in visual arts at Kenai Peninsula College
- Applicant must submit a KPC Scholarship Application along with 3-6 photos of artwork and a 200-300 word summary of their reasons for pursuing a career in art and their future goals.
- Please contact Kenai Peninsula College at 907-262-0300.