How to Get Started
Steps to Applying
1. Go to the UAA Homepage www.uaa.alaska.edu.
2. Click on UAOnline located under for students or click here.
3. Select Apply for Admission or Check on Status of Application.
4. Pick which of the three pathways described best describes you and follow the steps for that pathway.
5. For new students, create a login and pin. This will be used to complete your application.
6. Select your campus (University of Alaska Anchorage) and application type. Before selecting your application type, review the differences.
7. The admission term is when you will begin taking classes. Deadlines for admissions are as follows: Fall - June 15, Spring - November 1, Summer - May 1.
8. Complete your application to the best of your knowledge.
9. Your next steps are to (1) submit official transcripts to UAA Enrollment Services. Obtain 2 copies and keep one in case you must submit them again. (2) Take the accuplacer test at Advising and Testing Center (907-786-4500) and/or submit your SAT/ACT scores. (3) If you are an undergraduate make an advising appointment with Crickett Watt as soon as possible (907-786-1085, email@example.com). If you are a graduate student, contact the administrative assistant of the department from the contact us page.
Non-Declared or Change-of-Major Student Application Procedure
Transfer Student Application Procedure