Student Forms


Project_Schedule_DogApply for Admission
Academic Petition


Change of Major (Undergraduate)

Declaration of Minor
Credit Overload

Application for Graduation
Graduate Student Forms

For a complete listing of Admissions, Registrar's Office and Financial Aid forms see UAA Forms and Financial Aid Forms.

Social Work Forms

FERPA & Photo release
Phi Alpha application
Alumni Update

Obtaining Letters of Recommendation

In order to provide referrals/references for any student, the individual MUST have this form signed and on record with the School of Social Work at the University of Alaska Anchorage.

Please fill out and return this form.

Student Reference Request/FERPA Release/Release of Liability



All MSW Program and application information is available here.

If you would prefer to have an application packet mailed to you directly please fill out the form below or call our office at 786-6900.
Please let us know what degree you currently have or are working towards.

Is there a specific option in the MSW program that you are interested in?