The resources below are provided to assist departments and staff as they engage in the assessment process.
Assessment Planning Tools & Considerations
Books and Articles
- Assessing Student Learning: A Common Sense Guide, Second Edition, Linda Suski, Banta
- Assessment Practice in Student Affairs: An Applications Manual, John H. Schuh, M. Lee Upcraft
- Student Affairs Provides Departments New Tools to Better Serve Students: Article by Gary Ratcliff, Student Affairs Impact Newsletter, Winter 2009
- Assessment Matters: In Search of the Wizard of Assessment, Terry Piper, About Campus, Vol 12, Issue 5
- Principles of Good Practice for Student Affairs
- Learning Reconsidered, ed. Richard P. Keeling (ACPA/NASPA, 2004): Use this link to download a full copy of this volume.
- Learning Reconsidered 2: Implementing a Campus-Wide Focus on the Student Experience, (ACPA/NASPA, et al., 2006)