Are you eligible?
To register in Alaska you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States;
- Turn 18 years of age thirty (90) days prior the election;
- Not be a convicted felon (unless conditionally discharged);
- Not be registered to vote in another state;
- Be a resident of Alaska.
You have 3 options:
- On-line form - You will need to take the required identification with you when you vote.
- Download form - You will need to include a photocopy of the required identification when you mail in the form.
- Register in Person - At one of the UAA voter registration locations. Some of these locations include the Student Union Information Desk, UAA Consortium Library, and the Learning Resource Center located in the Sally Monserud Hall (SMH).