Check this page for up-to-date information on FY21 budget planning.
March 23, 2020: Chancellor decisions posted for expedited program and administrative reviews
UA System FAQs
Please visit the FY2020 Operating Budget web page for important FAQs from the UA System.
Chancellor Sandeen answers frequently asked questions from the UAA community in a recurring video series, Just the Facts. To submit a question for consideration, please email email@example.com.
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- Mar. 9: UAA Budget Reduction Update
- February 2020
- January 2020
- Sept. 30: Just the Facts #4: Chancellor’s update on 9/26 NWCCU letter
- Sept. 28: Chancellor Sandeen responds to 9/26 NWCCU letter
- Sept. 23: Academic Review process underway
- Sept. 17: Just the Facts #3 with Chancellor Sandeen
- Sept. 13: Board of Regents clarifies stance on restructuring effort
- Sept. 10: UA Regents to review strategic approach for university's integration Sept. 12–13
- Aug. 21: Just the Facts #2 with Chancellor Sandeen
- Aug. 20: Regents unanimously vote to terminate declaration of financial exigency
- Aug. 14: Chancellor Sandeen responds to agreement between Governor, UA leadership
- Aug. 7: Just the Facts #1 with Chancellor Sandeen
- July 30: Regents direct university administration to consolidate, seek single accreditation
Board of Regents Website
The Board of Regents are having to make unprecedented decisions. This is where you access meeting and agenda information, presentation materials posted to BoardDocs, and find the link to watch the livestream.
Additionally, to help you access all of the recent information, we have created a new webpage. You’ll find it on the Board of Regents website with information on proposed options, timelines, opportunities for engagement, governance resolutions and presentations to the board. Please visit alaska.edu/bor/solutions for the latest information. The web page will be regularly updated.
UA Government Relations staff provide regular updates from the legislature in the Capital Report. Their website also contains useful contact information, background information on important state and federal issues, and advocacy materials.
UA System Data
UA data strategy and institutional research staff prepares the most up-to-date reports available about each university – UA in Review – including enrollment trends, faculty profiles, and countless additional metrics. This report is standardized for quick reference and comparison across years.
The Office of Institutional Research supports UAA's mission through the effective development, efficient delivery, and appropriate education in the use of information for decision making.
Call for Feedback
Please share your reactions, thoughts and ideas about the budget with Chancellor Sandeen and the Chancellor's Cabinet by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to remain anonymous, please comment via the Budget Feedback Form.