UAA Surplus

UAA Warehouse at 4111 ingra street

Surplus Sales:

UAA Surplus Sale: Save on electronics, furniture and more. Open to the public Friday, June 21 from 10 am to 3 pm.  Departmental selection  Monday and Wednesday june 17 & 19 from 9 am to 4 pm  at the UAA warehouse on 4111 ingra street


Departments seeking more than five (5) computers at one time should have their department head send a written request via email to Individual staff members will not be able to take more than five (5) computers for departmental use without a pre-approved request received from their department head.

What's waiting at surplus for you?

  • Computer moniters mounted together.
    Need a monitor... how about 2! 
  • All in one computers in a row on a shelf
    All in one computers ready to go. 
  • Box of key boards
    Type the night away. 
  • box of computer mice
    We put out so many traps to catch all these mice...
  • tables filled with 2 rows of printers.
    All kinds of useful stuff 
  • stacks of differnt kinds of stackable chairs
    You might want to sit down for this one ... 
  • Large light wood shelving unit
    Good for the office or at home we get in all sorts of shelving units.



Departmental Surplus Pick-Up & Delivery

Please review the Surplus Property Policy before requesting pick-up or delivery.


  • Surplus property does NOT include office supplies, trash, or personal items. These items will not be picked up.

  • Electronics for surplus will be assessed an electronics recycling surcharge fee and an org/fund must be provided prior to pick up.

  • Allow at least one to two weeks for your surplus request to be met. We will always be faster when we can!

  • We provide disposal services to the landfill at a billable hourly rate for approved items.

When you send us an email to schedule pick-up or delivery, please include:

Contact name
Contact telephone number
Location of items for pick-up
A list of the items for pick-up

Subscribe & stay up-to-date on everything surplus related, sign up to receive the UAA Surplus E-mail

  • Departments with surplus property to be picked up may either use the form available or email a list of items /  location to

  • We are usually scheduling 1-2 weeks out. Computers and other electronics items will incur an electronics recycling surcharge. An org/fund is required prior to any electronics pick up.

  • PLEASE REMEMBER: If the team is asked to remove trash, a minimum $40/man hour charge will be applied. All desks, cabinets, etc must be emptied prior to pick up and please tape any keys to the item(s).


Forms & Documents

 Form Instructions


Contact Information

Jonathan Canaii
(907) 786-1959
Lower level of Bookstore

Back to top