Housing Desk Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday 12 noon to 4 pm
Living in a Residential Community
You're right where your classes and campus activities are located. You're just a quick walk, bike, ski, or shuttle-ride away from classes and home. You'll enjoy the sense of security, support and connection that comes from residing in a student-centered environment.
- 3 residence halls
- 12 apartment-style buildings
- Four laundry rooms
- Three reception/information desks
- Bear Necessities convenience store
- Creekside Eatery all-you-care-to-eat dining
- ANROP/Camai social gathering/study room
- Computer lab
- Housing office help desk
- Centralized Seawolf shuttle stop
- Residence Life social & academic programming
- 35 Resident Advisors
- 16 Peer Mentors
- Four live-in professional Residence Coordinators
Find all this and more in our secure 16-building complex, conveniently located at the southeast edge of the "U-Med district."
Vacancies occur year round. If you didn't apply for Fall or Spring, but change your mind mid-semester --it's never too late to join the residential community. Rates can be pro-rated based on move-in date.