Seawolf Dining & Catering is a self-supporting entity under the direction of University Housing, Dining & Conference Services and operated by NANA Management Services (NMS). NMS is a joint venture between a local Alaska Native corporation, NANA, and Sodexo. Our goal is to provide quality food and services to residential and commuter students, faculty, staff, and the community.
Check out seawolfdining.com for information on dining locations across campus, Theme Nights, menus and more.
2017/2018 Meal Plan Descriptions and Rates
Cost per Semester: $2500
- 250 Meals & Exchanges per Semester
- $100 Dining Dollars per Semester
Description: This plan provides a bucket of meals to be used throuhgout the semester as you like at the Creekside Eatery on Residential Campus, plus dining dollars to use at Seawolf Dining locations across campus. Participants in this plan can also use meal swipes in exchange for $8 equivalencies at Seawolf Dining locations across campus (note: this is the only meal plan that offeres exchanges). Unused meals and dining dollars expire at the end of the semester.
Cost per Semester: $2250
- 14 Meals per Week
- $200 Dining Dollars per Semester
- 18 Meals per Week
- $120 Dining Dollars per Semester
Description: Never run out! This plan guarantees you'll have meals through the end of the semester. You'll be providd with 14 or 18 meals per week at the Creekside Eatery on Residential Campus, plus dining dollars to spend over the course of the semester at any Seawolf Dining location. Unused meals expire at the end of each week and unused dining dollars expire at the end of the semester.
Cost per Semester: $2250
- 175 Meals per Semester
- $325 Dining Dollars per Semester
- 225 Meals per Semester
- $150 Dining Dollars per Semester
Description: These plans provide a bank of meals to use throuhgout the semester as you like at the Creekside Eatery on Residential Campus, plus dining dollars to use at Seawolf Dining locations across campus. Unused meals and dining dollars expire at the end of the semester
Meal Plan Add-Ons and Appartment-Only Plans*
|Cost: $107||Cost: $249||Cost: $295||Cost: 549||Cost: $300|
*Meal Plan Add-Ons and Apartment-Only Plans are available to apartment residents or
commuter students only, or can be added to any existing meal plan if students run
out of meals as long as the students' account is in good standing.
How the Meal Plan Works
How do I Select a Meal Plan?
Students can select a meal plan on their Housing Self-Service page via UAOnline during a designated time after room assignments are finalized for the fall and spring semesters. Students will receive an email from the Housing Office once this option is available. If students are assigned to a residence hall, where a meal plan is required, but do not choose a meal plan via UAOnline, the default meal plan of 14 meals per week and $200 dining dollars will be automatically added to their student account before check-in.
At the conclusion of the fall semester, students will have the opportunity to renew their current meal plan, or choose a different plan for the spring semester. If students are assigned to a residence hall, where a meal plan is required, but do not choose a new spring meal plan via UAOnline, their fall meal plan will be automatically renewed before the start of the new semester. Students can also change their meal plan between semesters by completing a Meal Plan Change Form at the Housing Desk prior to the first Friday of instruction.
Meal plan selections are binding as of 5:00 pm on the first Friday of instruction in the fall and spring semesters and may not be changed for that semester.
Which Meal Plan Should I Choose?
When choosing a meal plan, take a moment to review your schedule, travel, work hours, or anything else that might affect when you'll eat most of your meals so that you can make an informed decision on which meal plan to choose.
- If you want to ensure that you don't run out of meals towards the end of the semester and that you have regular meals every week, then one of the two Weekly Servings Plans, which gives you 14 or 18 meals per week may be the best option.
- If you'd like flexibility in how you use your meals (you may use more meals one week and less the week after), then the Complete Cuisine Plan of 250 meals, or one of the Satiated Semester Plans of 175 or 225 meals would better suit your needs.
- If you think you'll be eating most often at venues other than Creekside Eatery on Residential Campus (Subway, Caliente, or other venues on main campus), the Complete Cuisine Plan of 250 meals, which allows you to use your meal blocks as $8 equivalencies at locations across campus, may be the best plan for you.
All rates are effective as of May 23, 2017 for the 2017/2018 Academic Year and are
subject to change. Rates are listed per semester.