UAA Seawolf Shuttle
Hours of Operation:
Monday, August 28 - Friday, December 8, 2017
Monday thru Thursday shuttle services are provided from 7:45AM - 10:25PM.
Friday services are offered between 8:15AM - 4:40PM.
Fall Finals Week
Hours of Operation:
Monday, December 11 - Friday, December 15, 2017
During this week only, Monday thru Thursday shuttle services will run from 6:45AM - 10:05PM.
Friday will include regular 8:15AM - 4:40PM service.
If campus closes for any reason (i.e. non-class days, inclement weather) the shuttles do not operate. Route information and links to all routes schedules posted below.
Click the Route Info links to see the entire service schedule, and route map for each route.
|Provides riders with transportation to/from Commons (CMMNS) and the Bookstore (BKS) to the Aviation Complex (AVC). Service is offered four times each day using a schedule devised by the Aviation Department - 30 minute route/PURPLE||M, T, W, R|
|Late evening service to/from Commons (CMMNS) with stops at the Bookstore (BKS), Rasmuson Hall (RH), Social Science Building (SSB), Fine Arts Building (ARTS) and ConocoPhillips Integrated Science Building (CPISB) - 20 minute loop/ORANGE||M, T, W, R|
|Offers riders with a quick connection to/from Commons (CMMNS) to the ConocoPhillips Integrated Science Building (CPISB) and the Bookstore (BKS) - 15 minute loop/BLUE||M, T, W, R|
|Transportation to/from Commons (CMMNS) to the Social Science Building (SSB), Fine Arts Building (ARTS), Administrative/Humanities Building (ADM) and ConocoPhillips Integrated Science Building (CPISB) - 20 minute loop/YELLOW||M, T, W, R|
|Transportation to/from Main Campus to the University Center (UC). Stops include the Bookstore (BKS), University Center (UC) and Administrative/Humanities Building (ADM) - 30 minute loop/RED||M, T, W, R|
|Transportation to/from Commons (CMMNS) to the Health Sciences Building (HSB), Professional Studies Building (PSB), Rasmuson Hall (RH) and Engineering & Industry Building (EIB) - 20 minute loop/GREEN||M, T, W, R|
|Friday service is provided to/from Commons (CMMNS) with stops at the ConocoPhillips Integrated Science Building (CPISB), Bookstore (BKS) and University Center (UC) - 30 minute loop/PINK||F|
General Info and Helpful Hints!
- All UAA shuttles are equipped to transport current students, faculty and staff with permanent or temporary disabilities.
- As the year progresses, shuttle drivers become familiar with their regular riders. Please know that ridership can be refused if you don't have a valid Wolfcard or UAA faculty/staff ID to present to the driver.
- Times on the schedules are departure times, not arrivals.
- Shuttles sometimes rotate out-of-service, so please double check the posted schedules for "drop-only" times.
- Riders are expected to stay in their seats, keep aisles clear and not unnecessarily distract the driver. At the discretion of the driver, any uncooperative passengers posing a threat to the safety of the shuttle and/or other riders may be removed from the shuttle. Repeat offenders could potentially be banned from riding the Seawolf Shuttles for the remainder of the current semester.
- Email: Questions/Comments // Phone: 907.786.6935
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software