UAA Seawolf Shuttle
SHUTTLE SCHEDULE UPDATES
New stop at Alaska Airlines Center/Bookstore
With the UAA Bookstore moving to the Alaska Airlines Center (AAC), the Facilities team has made route adjustments to better serve students. Three shuttle routes — EAST, WEST and FRIDAY — now stop at the new Bookstore location in the AAC.
Fall Semester 2019 - Shuttle Hours of Operation
Monday, January 26 - Friday, December 13, 2019
Monday thru Thursday routes operate 7:45AM - 10:05PM
Friday route operates 7:45AM - 5:50PM
Please see the detailed Timetable below for individual route schedules. By clicking on the "Route Name" a full schedule will populate online. Route schedules are also posted on campus at each shuttle stop.
In the event that campus is closed (holiday closures, inclement weather, etc.) Shuttle routes do not operate.
Route Name & Info Link
Days of Operation
|AVIATION||Provides riders with transportation to/from Commons (CMMNS) and the Student Union
(SU) to the Aviation Complex (AVC). This service is only offered twice daily.
20-minute total transit from CMMNS to AVC
|M, T, W, R|| 9:15a - 9:35a
3:30p - 3:55p
|XPRESS||Offers riders a quick connection to/from Commons (CMMNS), the ConocoPhillips Integrated
Science Building (CPISB) and the Student Union (SU).
|M, T, W, R||9:50a - 3:25p*|
|EAST||Transportation to/from Commons (CMMNS), Social Science Building (SSB), Fine Arts Building
(ARTS), Administrative/Humanities Building (ADM), ConocoPhillips Integrated Science
Building (CPISB) and the Alaska Airlines Center/Bookstore (AAC/BKS) stop.
|M, T, W, R||7:45a - 8:05p*|
|NIGHT CAMPUS LOOP||Provides NIGHT TIME shuttle service to/from Commons (CMMNS), the Student Union (SU), Rasmuson Hall (RH),
Social Sciences Building (SSB), Fine Arts Building (ARTS) and ConocoPhillips Integrated
Science Building (CPISB).
|M, T, W, R||8:05p - 10:05p*|
|UC||2018-2019 UC Shuttle hours have been reduced to mirror UC lobby hours. Transportation to/from Main Campus to the University Center (UC). Stops include
the University Center (UC), Administrative/Humanities Building (ADM) and the Student
|M, T, W, R||11:15a - 5:15p|
|WEST||Transportation to/from Commons (CMMNS), Health Sciences Building (HSB), Professional
Studies Building (PSB), Rasmuson Hall (RH) and Engineering and Industry Building (EIB)
and the Alaska Airlines Center/Bookstore (AAC/BKS) stop.
|M, T, W, R||7:45a - 8:05p|
|FRIDAY||Friday service is provided to/from Commons (CMMNS) with stops at the ConocoPhillips
Integrated Science Building (CPISB), Student Union (SU), the University Center (UC)
and the Alaska Airlines Center/Bookstore (AAC/BKS) stop. Due to operational hour
changes at the UC, this route has varying time tables. Please check posted times
at the shuttle stops.
15-minute loop (7:45a-10:45a) and 30-minute loop (10:45a-5:50p)
|F||7:45a - 5:50p|
|* please check individual route schedule for periodic "OUT-OF-SERVICE" times.|
General Info and Helpful Hints!
- All UAA shuttles are equipped to transport current students, faculty and staff with permanent or temporary disabilities.
- As the year progresses, shuttle drivers become familiar with their regular riders. Please know that ridership can be refused if you don't have a valid Wolfcard or UAA faculty/staff ID to present to the driver.
- Times on the schedules are departure times, not arrivals.
- Shuttles sometimes rotate out-of-service, so please double check the posted schedules for "drop-only" times.
- Riders are expected to stay in their seats, keep aisles clear and not unnecessarily distract the driver. At the discretion of the driver, any uncooperative passengers posing a threat to the safety of the shuttle and/or other riders may be removed from the shuttle. Repeat offenders could potentially be banned from riding the Seawolf Shuttles for the remainder of the current semester.
- Email: Questions/Comments // Phone: 907.786.6935