UAA Seawolf Shuttle
ALL Seawolf Shuttle services are suspended from May 7 - August 19, 2018.
To assist with semester planning, please check back later this summer for fall shuttle updates.
General Info and Helpful Hints!
- All UAA shuttles are equipped to transport current students, faculty and staff with permanent or temporary disabilities.
- As the year progresses, shuttle drivers become familiar with their regular riders. Please know that ridership can be refused if you don't have a valid Wolfcard or UAA faculty/staff ID to present to the driver.
- Times on the schedules are departure times, not arrivals.
- Shuttles sometimes rotate out-of-service, so please double check the posted schedules for "drop-only" times.
- Riders are expected to stay in their seats, keep aisles clear and not unnecessarily distract the driver. At the discretion of the driver, any uncooperative passengers posing a threat to the safety of the shuttle and/or other riders may be removed from the shuttle. Repeat offenders could potentially be banned from riding the Seawolf Shuttles for the remainder of the current semester.
- Email: Questions/Comments // Phone: 907.786.6935