Payment may be made in-person via cash, check*, bank check or money order.
Online payments may be made with e-check (ACH), or with credit or debit cards. VISA,
MasterCard, Discover, JCB, ChinaUnion Pay, Diners Club or American Express.
Effective June 1, 2016 credit and debit card payments for student accounts will no
longer be accepted for processing by UAA Cashiering (in-person). Credit/debit card
payment will only be accepted online and will include a non-refundable service fee
The "FREE" payment options available are:
- Web Check (ACH) payments may be made on UAOnline for free,the service fee will NOT
apply to these transactions
- Checks*, cash and money orders will continue to be accepted at UAA Cashiering. Either
in person at the University Center, or via USPS PO Box 141609, Anchorage, AK 99514-1609.
Checks must be made payable to UAA.
Outside of normal business hours, checks (NO CASH) may be dropped off in the drop
box located to the left of the cashier's windows. Any checks dropped overnight will
be applied to your student account in 2-3 business days.
*Second party checks are not accepted.
Returned Checks will be assessed a $30 non-refundable processing fee.
1. Using your UAA Student ID number (located on the back of your wolfcard), login
2. Select the Student Services & Account Information tab
3. Select Student Account from the menu
4. Select Account Detail for Term (Semester)/Pay Term Balance
5. Select appropriate term
6. Select Pay Now
Please see the 'How to' document here to for instructions on finding your Routing and Accounting Information.