Coronavirus information

Visit the UA coronavirus information website to learn how the University of Alaska is responding to the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 situation and find links to communications, policy guidance and resources.




We are located at the University Center

3901 Old Seward HWY

Anchorage, AK 99503

Call us at (907)786-1440


Fax: (907) 786-1301


Spring 2020 Payment Deadline is
February 3rd at 5PM!

Payment plans are open now on the TMS/Nelnet Student Account Center Website:

  • I'd like to set up a Payment Plan, what are my options?  

    Students may access their UA student account through the TMS Student Account Center

    - Set up a payment plan
    - Make a payment (one-time or reoccurring)
    - View student balances by term
    - Invite parents or others to view and pay your student account

    2019-2020 School Year Pricing

    Enrollment fee for regular semester payment plans are $75/plan

    Enrollment fee for special arrangement payment plans are $100/plan

    Sign up for these payment plans varies based on the start and end of term. Please visit the TMS website for detailed information on current payment plans.

  • I have a Hold on my account, what can I do?

    Students whose accounts are not paid in full by the payment deadline will have accounts receivable (AR) holds placed on their account and will not receive transcripts, diplomas and are not permitted to register for additional classes until their past due balance is paid in full. 

    Holds may also be placed on your account due to parking citations, health center charges or library fines. 

    Memo (AM) holds, are for internal use and may exist on your account but do not affect transcripts or registration. 

    Generally, AR holds will be automatically released 24 hours after account is paid in full. Holds will be released on accounts paid in full by check/webcheck 7-10 business days after payment is received in order to allow time for the check to clear. All other holds are lifted manually.

    Please contact collections at 786-1440 if you have questions regarding your account hold.

    Accounts Receivable approval is not required for you to Drop or Withdraw from your course. You can drop or withdraw by completing the Student Initiated Drop Form online here. Please note, depending on the date,  you might not recieve refund for the course you are dropping. Please see the UAA Dates and Deadlines page for refund deadlines.

  • I'm a UA Faculty or Staff Member, can I set up payroll deduction? 

    If you are faculty or staff, you are now able to pay your student account on a bi-weekly basis through payroll deductions.

    To enroll, fill out the payroll deductions form and return to the collections office in person (3901 Old Seward Hwy), email, or fax to 786-1301.

  • I have been sent to Collections, how do I contact the agency?

    UAA uses collection agencies to assist in maintaining low default rates. Accounts over 180 days old are subject to reporting to a collections agency. Being sent to collections can negatively effect credit and increase your repayment costs through collection fees.

    UAA uses the following collection agencies:

    Williams and Fudge Collections Agency
    300 Chatham Ave, Rock Hill, SC 29730

    200 CrossKeys Office Park, Fairport, NY 14450

  • How do the PFD garnishments work? 

    If you have a delinquent account, your Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend (PFD) may be garnished under Alaska Statute 14.40.251 and Alaska Statute 43.23.073.

    If your account is sent for garnishment, additional details and instructions to appeal the process will be mailed to you.

    If you believe you owe a balance in error, you should promptly file for an exception

  • Oops, I bounced a check I paid to UAA, what now? 

    Checks returned due to insufficient funds or a stop pay will be charged back to your student account.

    A $30 non-refundable processing fee will be charged for all returned checks and your account will be put on hold. In order to release the hold your account must be paid in the amount of the original check in addition to the returned check fee. The university reserves the right to refuse payment by check.

  • Forms and Electronic documents