In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic, the University of Alaska Anchorage has taken steps to protect the health and safety of our campus community. Visit the University of Alaska Coronavirus Information website to learn how UAA and the university system are responding to this situation. Find links to communications, policy guidance, resources and information about the university's community restrictions, which apply to all faculty, staff and students. The UAA Student Health and Counseling Center remains open at this time to serve UAA students. For information about COVID-19 symptoms and current health recommendations, visit the CDC website and the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services.
Where Does It Work?
You can spend your WOLFbucks at:
- The Bookstore
- All University Dining locations
- Print stations in computer labs
- Copy & Print Center (downstairs from the main Bookstore)
- Seawolf Postal Express (Mailroom)
- Copiers in the Consortium Library
You can also:
- Check out books in the Library
- Rent outdoor equipment from the Student Union
- Receive discounts on admission to campus activities and events
- Use workout facilities in the Wells Fargo Sports Complex and Alaska Airlines Center.
- Ride the People Mover and Valley Mover for free!
There are several ways to deposit money on your WOLFbucks account.