IT Services is managed by the Chief Information Officer and is organized in two major divisions and the Business Office team which serves under the CIO. Each division is led by a Director and is composed of several teams led by a team Supervisor. Divisions and teams are described as follows:
- IT Service Center has primary responsibility for customer service contact:
- Audio Visual (AV) Servicesdesigns, builds, services, and maintains the instructional technology equipment used in classrooms on the Anchorage campus.
- Field Services provides hand-on technical support for classroom and lab technology, as well as faculty, staff and student computers and mobile devices.
- Technical Support Center (TSC) provides technical support via phone, email or UAA Service Portal and serves as the first point of contact for the entire IT organization.
- Infrastructure Services is responsible for data and voice networking and information security, datacenter
systems, and web development and enterprise applications support.
- Infrastructure & Cloud Engineering (ICE) is primarily responsible for engineering and operating UAA's network and datacenter systems.
- Enterprise & Web Applications is responsible for administering the university's library of enterprise supported applications and providing web development support for UAA's web platforms and custom application development needs.
- The Business Office provides front desk support, campus switchboard operations, IT billing, purchasing, budget management and financial planning, and contract renewals.