You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
IT Services reports to the Office of the Chief Information Officer and is organized in two major divisions. Each division is led by a Director and is comprised of 2 or more teams which are led by functional Leads. Divisions and teams are described as follows:
- IT Service Center has primary responsibility for customer service contact:
- Audio Visual (AV) Services maintains and provides dispatch delivery of instructional technology equipment on the Anchorage campus
- Computer Labs
- Desktop Support provides installation and repair services for customer computers and mobile devices
- IT Service Center provides technical customer support and serves as the first point of contact for the entire organization
- Infrastructure Services is responsible for engineering and operations of network, systems, enterprise applications
and web services:
- Messaging and Directory Engineering designs, implements and maintains enterprise messaging and directory systems including email, collaboration tools, directory services and identity management services.
- Network Engineering designs and installs campus network infrastructure, including wired and wireless networks and Voice-over-IP infrastructure
- Security designs, implements and maintains UAA's computing security infrastructure.
- Server Engineering designs, implements and maintains physical and virtual server infrastructure including management of the UAA data center.
- Web/Applications Engineering designs and installs major enterprise application systems including blackboard, content management system, and database