IT Services reports to the Office of the Chief Information Officer and is organized in two major divisions. Each division is led by a Director and is comprised of 2 or more teams which are led by functional Leads. Divisions and teams are described as follows:
- IT Service Center has primary responsibility for customer service contact:
- Audio Visual (AV) Services maintains and provides dispatch delivery of instructional technology equipment on the Anchorage campus
- Computer Labs
- Desktop Support provides installation and repair services for customer computers and mobile devices
- IT Service Center provides technical customer support and serves as the first point of contact for the entire organization
- Infrastructure Services is responsible for engineering and operations of network, systems, enterprise applications
and web services:
- Messaging and Directory Engineering designs, implements and maintains enterprise messaging and directory systems including email, collaboration tools, directory services and identity management services.
- Network Engineering designs and installs campus network infrastructure, including wired and wireless networks and Voice-over-IP infrastructure
- Security designs, implements and maintains UAA's computing security infrastructure.
- Server Engineering designs, implements and maintains physical and virtual server infrastructure including management of the UAA data center.
- Web/Applications Engineering designs and installs major enterprise application systems including blackboard, content management system, and database