UAA Mailman is a web-based email distribution list manager that allows for the creation and management of subscribed mailing lists. Lists can be used for one-way distribution of information, email-based discussions, question and answer, etc. Messages delivered via the list server are delivered directly to subscribers' mailboxes.
Lists can be created for faculty, administrative offices, academic departments, or student organizations. Student organizations must have their sponsor submit the request for the list creation.
UAA Mailman helps you to:
- Disseminate information to a group of subscribers efficiently
- Create group discussion email list for your course
- Automatically archive email to subscribers
- Create and modify lists easily as well as add and remove subscribers
- Control who can subscribe and post, and moderate postings
- Modify list subscriptions and preferences easily
- Usage information
Guidelines & Policies
Please refer to the Email Mailing List Policy that governs interactions with the list server prior to requesting the creation of a mailing list.
Online Help Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Owners and Moderators Guide
- List configuration options
- Subscriber's Guide
- Request A New Mailman List
- Request to delete a Mailman list
Need additional help or have issues
For additional assistance contact the IT Services Technical Support Center via phone at (907) 786-4646, toll-free at (877) 633-3888, or email at email@example.com.