Emergency Manager - UAA Environmental Health & Safety and Risk Management
The University of Alaska Anchorage would like to provide you with information to assist you in the event of an emergency.
You will need a PDF reader to open files, If you do not have one, follow this link for a free download of Adobe Acrobat Reader:
For Information Pertaining To EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS Click On A Link Below.
If you do not see the Document, please make sure that your "Pop-Up" Blocker is off, as the Document will show up in a new window.
- University Of Alaska Emergency Operations Plan - PDF file
- University Of Alaska Anchorage - FIRE ALARM - ACADEMIC BUILDING - Action Plan - PDF file
- Emergency Preparedness while at the University Of Alaska Anchorage - PDF File
- Volcano Eruption information: Ash Alert! - PDF File
- University Of Alaska Anchorage - ACTIVE SHOOTER ONCAMPUS: Information for Employees and Students - PDF File
- University Of Alaska Anchorage - Disorderly Subject - PDF File
- University Of Alaska Anchorage - PANDEMIC FLU- Action Plan - PDF file
- NEWFLU POSTERS FOR YOU TO PRINT AND POST
- University Of Alaska Anchorage - SUSPICIOUSPACKAGE/SUBSTANCE - Action Plan - PDF file
- Shelter In Place - Business - Document- PDF File
- Shelter In Place - At Home - Document -PDF File
- Seven Signs of Terrorism - PDF File
- Emergency Coordination Center Flow Chart - PDF File
- UAA Emergency Assembly Areas - DOCX file or -PDF File
- F.E.M.A. Emergency Response Teams - (Off Site Link)