Student Training Resources
UA Safe - Title IX Training is an online program that provides critical information about:
- Your rights under Title IX
- Sexual assault
- Dating and domestic violence
- Bystander intervention and much more
The training should take 30-45 minutes to complete.
To complete the training, log into your black board account and click on the UA Safe - Title IX Training under your "My Courses" tab on the right hand side of the page.
All full-time students, international students and students who are living in the residence halls are required to complete the training in order to access priority registration.
The training must be completed by October 31st, 2019
YOU COULD WIN PRIZES!
Prizes for completing the training include:
Super Priority Registration - Register one day prior to ANYONE ELSE!!
Tuittion Waivor for Spring 2020 - You could receive $1000 toward your tuition for next semester!!
One FREE ROUD TRIP TICKET from Alaska Airlines - Go anywhere Alaska Airlines flies FOR FREE!!
**The sooner you complete the training, the more chances you have at winning!**
- Training FAQ's
- Guide to accessing the training
- Technical support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact UAA IT by calling 907-786-4646 or email OIT Helpdesk at email@example.com. If there are continued issues, please contact the UAA Title IX office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-786-0818.
- If you have questions about the training contact the Office of Equity and Compliance at email@example.com or 907-786-0818
- The Title IX training course will cover sensitive issues. If you are uncomfortable at any point or want to speak to someone about this training, please contact: