Student Training Resources
The Sexual Assault Prevention training is an online program that provides critical information about:
- Your rights under Title IX
- Sexual assault
- Dating and domestic violence
- Bystander intervention and much more
To complete the training, you only need to complete part 1.
All full-time students are required to complete the training in order to access priority registration.
The training must be completed by March 29, 2019
- Step -by- step instructions and FAQs
- Technical support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact Everfi tech support at support.everfi.com. EVERFI can work directly with you to resolve technical issues through phone, chat or email. You will need to provide your UA email address and username. If there are continued issues, please contact the UAA Title IX office at email@example.com or call 907-786-0818.
- If you have questions about the training contact the Office of Equity and Compliance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-786-0818
- The Title IX training course will cover sensitive issues. If you are uncomfortable at any point or want to speak to someone about this training, please contact: