Immediate Actions, Interim Measures and Remedies
If you have been subjected to sexual harassment and/or sexual misconduct, UAA may offer the following interim measures and remedies once a complaint is filed.
Requests for adjustments must be submitted to the Title IX Coordinator at 907-786-0818 or email@example.com. The following is not an exhaustive list and interim measures can be changed at any time.
For more details, go to Board of Regents Policy and Regulation 01.04.070
- Your safety is important to UAA. If you feel unsafe on campus, you can request: an escort, limitation of the respondent’s access to the university, university services and functions, and/or no contact orders.
CONFIDENTIAL COUNSELING AND MEDICAL SERVICES
- Counseling services may be available upon request.
- If you have been sexually assaulted, medical services may be provided. It is important that you take steps to preserve all evidence to assist with the investigation.
CONFIDENTIAL ADVOCACY RESOURCES
- Access to confidential advocacy services and assistance in arranging an initial appointment
CLASSES and ACADEMIC SUPPORT - If you are uncomfortable attending the same class or classes as the respondent, or need academic support you may request:
- to have the respondent removed from the class
- to re-schedule or be transferred to a different class
- You may request academic support services such as advising, flexible time, and/or make up work.
- You may request to re-take a course and/or withdraw from a class without penalty.
- If you feel uncomfortable living in a specific location, you may request an alternative option.
- If you live in the same dorm and/or area as the respondent, you may request that either you or the respondent be relocated.
- You may request changes to your university work schedule or job assignment.
REMOTE/ OFF-CAMPUS LOCATIONS
- You may request adjustments specific to these locations
- Additional safety resources/ protocols may be requested beyond what is provided at the location