Title IX Training For Employees
UA Online SkillSoft
We are in the process of planning our Title IX training workshops. If you do have the option of attending an upcoming in person training as the dates become available, faculty and staff have the option to complete the training through UAOnline SkillSoft. You may find the online training by following these steps:
- Login to UAOnline
- Click on "Employee Services" or the "Employee" tab and press "Enter"
- Click on "Employee E-Learning"
- Click on "SkillSoft" ( You will see a warning that you are leaving the University web system) Click "Submit"
- The University of Alaska SkillPort site will be displayed
- In the Search - and - Learn panel, type a keyword or phrase in the "Search for" field. Type "Title IX Higher Education"
- Click "Search" and "Launch"
- After completing, click the "Exit" button at the end. DO NOT use the X "close window" button or Scores and bookmarks may be lost if you do not use the SkillPort Player's Exit button
If you have any question regarding Title IX training, or would like additional Quickstart information regarding SkillSoft online training please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software