Middle College Inclusive Access Materials Guide
Inclusive access (IA) materials are textbooks and learning platforms provided to you by your professor when you enroll in their class. Remember, if your professor tells you how to find your materials and their instructions are different from the ones on this page, follow your professor's instructions.
Step 1: Find your eLibrary
- Visit the UAA Bookstore homepage and select the green LOG IN page in the middle of the page.
- Use your UAA username and password to log in.
- Go to the top right corner of your screen and select the small down arrow next to your name. This will bring up a dropdown menu.
- Select your eLibrary. Your IA materials will be listed here.
Step 2: Access and use your IA course materials
Most course materials can be accessed directly through your eLibrary on the UAA Bookstore website.
- If your IA textbook has a code listed next to it in your eLibrary, follow the instructions in eLibrary to redeem the code.
- If there is only a note next to your IA textbook in your eLibrary and no code, you must access your textbook through Blackboard. The note often reads, "This item is available directly through your school portal," or similar. Consult your syllabus or contact your professor if you aren't sure how to access a book through Blackboard.
- Sometimes you will receive an email directly from the publisher with your code. Check your university email often! If you have never accessed your university email before, visit the UAA email webpage and choose the green button labelled "Login to Google Apps at UA." Log in using your UA username and password.
If you have any questions about your inclusive access materials, email email@example.com or call 907-786-1549 for assistance.