On Dec. 11, our Facilities and Campus Services team was made aware of a pothole that shut down the westbound lanes of Northern Lights Boulevard between UAA Drive and Career Center Drive. It has since been upgraded to a sinkhole, and the lanes will remain closed for an undetermined amount of time while crews repair the damage. We anticipate the closure will extend through the week.
Finals week is a very stressful time for students. Students, please know that your professors have been made aware of the situation. Please communicate with them any delays you may experience due to this issue. We know this is an unexpected traffic challenge. Please take a deep breath. We want you to have a smooth and safe finals week.
Points to ponder
Before you create a social media account here are a few points to consider:
- Do I have/does my department have the time to maintain a social media page?
- Who is my/our target audience? What messages are we trying to communicate?
- What are the goals for this social media account?
- What is my/our department's strategy for developing, creating and maintaining a social media presence?
- Who will be the person(s) responsible for creating/posting content to our social media account?
Once these questions have been answered thoughtfully and carefully, roll up your sleeves and get to work on creating your social media account.