The eLearning Luncheon is a proud UAA tradition. Hosted for 10 years by the Academic Computing, Distance Learning, Instructional Technology, and eLearning committee, the eLearning Luncheon introduces exciting and cutting-edge faculty technology initiatives to support student learning at UAA.
Click below to learn more about past eLearning Luncheons.
- 2019 eLearning Luncheon
2019 eLearning Luncheon
The 2019 theme was “We ♡ Educational Technology,” with presentations on the Blackboard Ally course accessibility tool, classroom technology/video conferencing, and a student-led session on textbook affordability and student success.
- Blackboard Ally & Course Accessibility - Devin Feighan & Dana Haff, UAA Academic Innovations & eLearning
- Classroom Tech & Video Conferencing - Adam Paulick, UAA IT Services
- The Case for Open Educational Resources at UAA - Nile Morris, UAA Student, President of the Society for Inclusion & Equality
- Textbook Transformation Fellows 2019 - Veronica Howard, UAA Textbook Affordability Committee
Session videos coming soon!
- 2018 eLearning LuncheonInformation Coming Soon!
- 2017 eLearning LuncheonInformation Coming Soon!
- 2016 eLearning Luncheon
2016 eLearning Luncheon
The 2016 Faculty eLearning Luncheon will be held on February 19th from 11:30am to 1:00pm in Lucy's at Cuddy Hall
The theme of this year's event is " The Future of eLearning at UAA" with a keynote address by UAA CIO Pat Shier.
- ePortfolio: How can ePortfolio be used programmatically and how can students benefit, lead by Heather Caldwell
- elearning: Title 3 Grant and services it will provide, lead by Heather Nash
Limited seating, Please RSVP: email@example.com
Appetizers and door prizes provided by UAA Academic Innovations and eLearning
- 2015 eLearning Luncheon
2015 Faculty eLearning Luncheon
Presentation Slides by Author:
- 2014 eLearning Luncheon
2014 Faculty eLearning Luncheon
- Streaming Video of Dave Dannenberg's opening comments - video no longer available
- Streaming Video of Michael Votava's Presentation - video no longer available
- Paul Wasko's Prezi Presentation "Academic Integrity and ePortfolios" - video no longer available
- 2012 Faculty Technology Fair
A SOLD OUT SUCCESS!!!!
Post-event survey results - report no longer available