The club is designed to bring together students interested in anthropology as a way
to engage in the discipline beyond the classroom.
We are open to everyone and encourage people who love anthropology like us to join!
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or how to become a member.
- Brown Bag - Guest Speaker
- Movie Nights
- Book and Bake sales
- Archaeology Day (in October)
- President: Sydney Deusenberry
- Vice President: Mary Sine
- Club Council Rep: Sairah Oliva
- Treasurer: Sarah Kim
- Secretary: Ashton Freeman
- Communications Officer: Tyler Teese