What can you do with a degree in Languages?
Studying languages will equip you with a wide range of skills and abilities that can help you fulfill your future goals, such as:
- The ability to read, write, speak and understand the learned language
- An understanding of the people and culture or cultures who speak the language and a greater understanding of one's own culture
- An understanding of current cross-cultural and multicultural issues
- Appreciation of the literature of the learned language
- Knowledge of the history of the learned language
- Confidence in one's ability to communicate cross-culturally