University of Alaska Anchorage campus will be closed September 24, 2021 beginning at 6:40 AM, due to weather. Students and employees should check their email for more information. The university will remain closed for the weekend and reopen on Monday morning.
The Alaska Airlines Center will be open Saturday, September 25, for the home volleyball match that afternoon.
There are a variety of different forms and documents you may use during your time as a student in the UAA Department of Music. If you have any questions about these forms, please contact the Performing and Fine Arts Student Information Office, or your Academic Advisor.
- Private Lesson form
- Semester Repertoire List for Percussion form
- Semester Repertoire List for Winds form
- Semester Repertoire List for Voice form
- Semester Repertoire List for Strings form
- Student Recital Program Listing form
- Request for Talent
- Late Night Studio Access Permission form (visit Arts 302)
For all other University forms, such as Add/Drop, Change of Major/Minor, and Academic Petition forms, please visit the forms page on the Registrar's Office website.