Music Forms


There are a variety of different forms and documents you may use during your time as a student in the UAA Department of Music. If you have any questions about these forms, please contact the Performing and Fine Arts Student Information Office, or your Academic Advisor.

For all other University forms, such as Add/Drop, Change of Major/Minor, and Academic Petition forms, please visit the forms page on the Registrar's Office website.