Alaska Ethics Bowl
The Ethics Bowl offers the opportunity for undergraduates to apply their knowledge
of argument and ethics to case studies in a competitive environment designed to test
reasoning, advocacy and critical thinking. Information about the competition may be
found in the Rules section of this site. Judges will find information about evaluating
the teams competing in the Adjudication section.
2016 Alaska Ethics Bowl Schedule
- Saturday, October 29th at the UAA Administrative/Humanities Building
- 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM Check-in, welcome, and instructions
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Round 1
- 10:10 AM - 11:20 AM Round 2
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Round 3
- 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Final Round
The deadline to register is October 22nd. Early registration is recommended due to limited availability.
UAA 2015 Regional Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl Team at Seattle Pacific University
From left to right: Mason Venhaus, Sarah Elton, Genevieve Mina, Ioana Lobontiu, and Philosophy Faculty Joel Potter.