Alaska Ethics Bowl
The Ethics Bowl offers the opportunity for undergraduates to apply their knowledge of argument and ethics to case studies in a competitive environment designed to test reasoning, advocacy and critical thinking. Information about the competition may be found in the Rules section of this site. Judges will find information about evaluating the teams competing in the Adjudication section.
2018 Alaska Ethics Bowl Schedule
- Saturday, November 3rd at the UAA Rasmussen Hall
- 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM Check-in, welcome, and instructions
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Round 1
- 10:10 AM - 11:20 AM Round 2
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Round 3
- 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Final Round
The deadline to register is October 28th. Early registration is recommended due to limited availability.
Coaching sessions will take place on October 16th and 23rd from 6:00pm-7:30pm in ADM 143A & B.
UAA 2015 Regional Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl Team at Seattle Pacific University
From left to right: Mason Venhaus, Sarah Elton, Genevieve Mina, Ioana Lobontiu, and Philosophy Faculty Joel Potter.