Good news, Seawolves! The Administration/Humanities Building is officially open for normal business and classes as of Monday, Oct. 14. Thanks to faculty and staff for their flexibility working from temporary locations and students for their flexibility attending courses in alternate classrooms.
Special thanks to our amazing Facilities and Campus Services team and partners AMC Engineers, Vannoy Electric, North Form and Lake View for their work to get the building back up and running so quickly.
CAS Facilities and Labs
The College of Arts and Sciences hosts a variety of laboratory and research facilities on all ends of the University of Alaska Anchorage campus.
ADMINISTRATIVE/HUMANITIES BUILDING (ADM)
BEATRICE MCDONALD HALL (BMH)
- Anthropology Laboratory for Cultural and Environmental Scanning (ALCES Lab)
- Archaeology Dry Lab
- Archaeology Wet Lab
- Aquatic Ecology Lab
- Biological Anthropology Lab
- Biological Sciences Anatomy and Physiology Instructional Labs
- Cultural Resource Management Lab
- GEOG/ENVI Wet Lab
- GIS/Cultural Research Lab
- Social Sciences Spacial Computing Lab