Teaching & Learning
Program InformationCatalog links to current catalog year; see historic catalogs to view previous years. PRESS ENTER HERE FOR A NEW LINE->
Master of Education in Teaching & Learning
Program Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with an M.Ed. in Teaching and Learning will be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced content and pedagogical knowledge for teaching.
- Use research to inform professional practice.
- Explain the role of social justice in education and present knowledge, skills, and dispositions one needs to make change that supports social justice in education.
- Demonstrate leadership and facilitation skills for the professional context.
- Translate educational theories into culturally responsive practice.
For undergraduate advising, contact the College of Education Student Services at 907-786-4401 or email@example.com.
For graduate advising, contact the College of Education Graduate Studies Department at 907-786-4450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrolled students can go to DegreeWorks to view degree progress 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Teaching and Learning Faculty
|Name||Title||Program/Department||UA Email Address||Phone||Office|
|Tim Jester, Ed.D||Associate Professor||Elementary Education & MEdemail@example.com||907-786-1666||PSB 224D|
|Ed McLain, Ed.D||Associate Professor||Graduate Studies & MEdfirstname.lastname@example.org||907-952-8940||PSB 206M|
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software