In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic, the University of Alaska Anchorage has taken steps to protect the health and safety of our campus community. Visit the University of Alaska Coronavirus Information website to learn how UAA and the university system are responding to this situation. Find links to communications, policy guidance, resources and information about the university's community restrictions, which apply to all faculty, staff and students. The UAA Student Health and Counseling Center remains open at this time to serve UAA students. For information about COVID-19 symptoms and current health recommendations, visit the CDC website and the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services.
2016 Behavioral Health Workforce Summit
The 2016 Behavioral Health Workforce Summit took place on Oct. 25, 2016.
Here are some key documents from the event.
Summaries of the Entire Summit:
Presentations from the Summit:
- Summary of the University of Alaska's Behavioral Health Research
- Summit Presentation: Overview of University of Alaska Behavioral Health Programs and Pathways
- Summit Presentation: Criminal Justice Reform and Reinvestment
- Summit Presentation: Identifying Occupations That Are Hardest for Employers to Fill
Alaska Health Care Workforce Profile:
- Alaska Health Care Workforce Profile (Report and Appendices)
- Alaska Health Care Workforce Profile (Report only)
- Alaska Health Care Workforce Profile (Appendices only)
To contact Kathy Craft, click here.